We aim to be an outstanding community based school that nurtures motivated and curious children; to inspire and empower a generation of life-long learners. We will celebrate the growth and successes of all our children so that they are enthusiastic about all of life's opportunities.
Our vision and aims are underpinned by our core values: Respect, Resilience, Perseverance, Teamwork, Achievement, Kindness
As a school we:
- nurture the physical and emotional well-being of our children, providing a safe atmosphere where they feel confident, happy and valued
- provide engaging quality first teaching that consistently adapts to the needs of our children; leading to outstanding progress and outcomes for all
- set high expectations which enable all our children and staff to reach their full potential and take pride in their successes
- inspire our children through a meaningful curriculum within a local, national and global context, alongside a wide range of enrichment opportunities
- create an inclusive environment which provides opportunities to problem solve and take risks
- welcome and encourage families and the local community to become actively involved in the life of the school
- encourage our children to participate in new experiences that stimulate their curiosity and motivate them to become life-long learners
- promote open collaboration amongst staff which supports professional development and personal growth alongside genuine friendship, trust and laughter.